Where is NIT DELHI exactly?? many of officials do not have its location or details.?? IF I GET ADMISSION IN IT, WILL I BE MIGRATED TO WRANGAL???? PLZZ DO REPLY.... THNX..

Where is NIT DELHI exactly?? many of officials do not have its location or details.?? IF I GET ADMISSION IN IT, WILL I BE MIGRATED TO WRANGAL????

PLZZ DO REPLY....

THNX..

Grade:

3 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Karan Uppal,

A proposed National Institute of Technology (NIT) for the national capital is likely to start operation at NIT Warangal in Andhra Pradesh due to failure of the state government to suggest a temporary campus. The government of NCT of Delhi is yet to finalise its temporary campus for the proposed institute which has been approved by the Union Cabinet.

The matter will be discussed at the conference of state education ministers here on Friday. As per the agenda for the conference, the ten new NITs will start functioning from next month in temporary campuses.

They will be mentored by the older NITs for two to three years after which these new institutions will function on their own. These NITs are being started in addition to the existing 17 NITs.

They will come up in states and union territories like Goa, Puducherry, Delhi, Uttarakhand, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim. Committees comprising mentor directors and secretaries of the concerned state governments were constituted to suggest temporary campuses for these institutes.

While nine states have submitted their reports on temporary campuses, Delhi is yet to finalise the temporary campus for the proposed institute. The HRD Ministry has accepted the recommendation on temporary campus for seven institutes.

The ministry is waiting for a recommendation from Delhi government by June 20. If the city government fails to finalise the temporary campus before the deadline, the ministry will go ahead with starting the institute at NIT Warangal, the agenda note said.

So just wait for the official Conformation !!!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!

Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
12 years ago

Dear Karan,

Vishwakarma Bhava,Nr Hanuman Mandir, New Industrial Township 3A, New Industrial Township, Faridabad, Haryana

Hope it helps!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!Laughing

Jaya IITK
207 Points
12 years ago

Its classes are going on in nit warangal till it gets its own campus in delhi that it they build but definitely it will take time..

N if u go there its not sure classes for 4 yrs wil cntinue there may be sometime they will shift to somewhere in delhi( any govt. building)

Like happens wioth most clgs run this way

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free