plzz help me out choosing a best college in delhi/ncr.. My AIEEE Rank is 24000.. Am i likely to get any admission in 'Electrical and Electronic Engineering' branch in any renown or reputed college.?? WHICH COLLEGE SHOULD I OPT FOR?? Kindly post the answer ASAP cause very soon am gonna lock my choices in aieee online counselling (where all colleges are very far from home state delhi. :(( ).. PLZZ PLZZ REPLY SOON.. PLZZ reply at karanu93@gmail.com THanx a lot..

plzz help me out choosing a best college in delhi/ncr.. My AIEEE Rank is 24000.. Am i likely to get any admission in 'Electrical and Electronic Engineering' branch in any renown or reputed college.?? WHICH COLLEGE SHOULD I OPT FOR??

Kindly post the answer ASAP cause very soon am gonna lock my choices in aieee online counselling (where all colleges are very far from home state delhi. :(( ).. PLZZ PLZZ REPLY SOON..

PLZZ reply at karanu93@gmail.com

THanx a lot..

Grade:

2 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Karan Uppal,

A 15% reservation is there for the delhi students at Delhi College of Engineering(DCE) & Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology(NSIT) so i think you may slip into the lower branches in these two colleges !!

But if you really want EEE then go for NIT-Delhi using your home state quota & i am sure that you will get it without any sort of doubt !!!

This is 100% genuine information that you can rely on !!!

Hope this helped you immensely..>!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clikcing on "Yes" below..!!

Karan Uppal
4 Points
12 years ago

Hey Thnx for replying but there is huge confusion out there with NIT DELHI.. its nowhere.. its still under construction with no details.. even No one have heard of NIT Delhi location.. and from the official site of NIT, they say, if i get admision in NIT DELHI ( most probably coz my state rank is 2000..), i would be migrated to NIT Warangal for the time being (maybe a year or so).. very far away.. Thats the problem.. So I WOULD LIKE to know about more Top GOVT. approved AIEEE affiliated colleges in Dellhi/NCR which could be fair enough with my ranking..

Looking forward to ur reply.. Thnx!{#emotions_dlg.smile}

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free