they say bits pilani-goa campus is also rank 6th no separate rank for goa it is true and bits goa student saying to me dont go for dual in bits pilani -pilani campus instead go for B.E(Hons) in comp in goa campus i'm getting civil and chemical in pilani campus according to last yrs cutoff score so if i take dual in pilani risk is of getting civil again in dual b.e degree my personal interest is comp plz help

they say bits pilani-goa campus is also rank 6th no separate rank for goa

it is true and

bits goa student saying to me dont go for dual in bits pilani -pilani campus instead go for B.E(Hons) in comp in goa campus

i'm getting civil and chemical in pilani campus according to last yrs cutoff score so if i take dual in pilani risk is of getting civil again in dual b.e degree

my personal interest is comp plz help

Grade:11

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Arnab,

If you are interested in Computer sciences then you must go for it in any college.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free