i have few doubts regarding which college to join as i have completed my intermediate. i am getting in new iit's as my rank is 1615 in obc category.i am also getting warangal,trichy,surathkal,calicut NIT's to join in either computer science or mechanical.so i need some suggestion from you wards whether to join in new iit's good branch(c.s.) or too join top NIT's. if you have any information about new iit's then please send please help me in this regard.

i have few doubts regarding which college to join as i have completed my intermediate. i am getting in new iit's as my rank is 1615 in obc category.i am also getting warangal,trichy,surathkal,calicut NIT's to join in either computer science or mechanical.so i need some suggestion from you wards whether to join in new iit's good branch(c.s.) or too join top NIT's. if you have any information about new iit's then please send please help me in this regard.

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear sanugula durgaprasad,

The New IIT's are not as famous as the Top NIT's but remember they have the brand name IIT !!

So with this brand name IIT they ware having huge packages than the Top NIT's !!

So if you are getting Core Branches(CSE,EEE,ECE & Mech Engg) @ New IIT's then please go for them ....they are better than the Top NIT's !!

Please make sure you put IIT-Hyderabad in the first place in your preference list because i see this IIT to be the best among New IIT's !!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

Please do not forget to give me a Thumbs Up by approving my answer by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free