I have got 6503 in iit and 6047 in aieee ......... please pave my way out of this dilemma ...... Which college should i join ??????? may you please provide me a list of those colleges in which a good salary is provided....... and in which i am eligible...

I have got 6503 in iit and 6047 in aieee ......... please pave my way out of this dilemma ...... Which college should i join ??????? may you please provide me a list of those colleges in which a good salary is provided....... and in which i am eligible...

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Sukhendra Reddy Rompally B.Tech Mining Machinery Engg, ISM Dhanbad
93 Points
12 years ago

Of course, take IIT. You can get B.Tech Mining Machinery engg, which is one of the most sought after branches, the average package is about 7 lpa , which is better than most of the branches in most of the IITs, you can also try for environmental engg, which is also quite good at placements, then you have mineral engg,..minig is also very good at placements, check if you can get it....And in my opinion except for C.Sc in IIITH, there is no better option through AIEEE than IIT :) Hope you are clear now :)

THANKS  and ALLTHE BEST

PLZZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKE IT :)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free