I have got an AIR 873(overall) in AIEEE 2011. I wish to pursue computer science and engineering. As i havent secured well enough in IITJEE for a comp science in any of the IITs, i am wondering about pursuing it in NITs or the IIIT-Hyderabad.What about the CS programme at the NITs?Trichy,surathkal,warangal and calicut? Which would you prefer for comp science?the NITs or IIIT-Hyderabad? please guide.

I have got an AIR 873(overall) in AIEEE 2011.
I wish to pursue computer science and engineering.
As i havent secured well enough in IITJEE for a comp science in any of the IITs, i am wondering about pursuing it in NITs or the IIIT-Hyderabad.What about the CS programme at  the NITs?Trichy,surathkal,warangal and calicut?
Which would you prefer for comp science?the NITs or IIIT-Hyderabad?
please guide.

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

Jaya IITK
207 Points
12 years ago

Go for IIT Hyderabad its best for itLaughing

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

Mir Noaman Ali IIT-Roorkee
57 Points
12 years ago

IIIT HYDERABAD IS A HIGHLY REPUTED INSTITUTE IN THE COUNTRY FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE..... MY ADVICE TO YOU WOULD BE TO GO FOR IT WITHOUT ANY SECOND THOUGHT ,,,IIIT HYD COMPUTER SCIENCE IS MUCH BETTER THAN MANY OF THE IITs ALSO ...AS YOU HAVE INTEREST FOR CSE THEN GO FOR IIIT HYDERABAD YOU WILL COMFORTABLY GET IT (if not go for nits) ...all the best .....PLEASE APPROVE MY ASNWER IF YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH IT 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free