Which one of the following is best for future prospectus and placement ECE > Guwahati (B.Tech) Electrical > Madras, Kharagpur (Dual Degree)

Which one of the following is best for future prospectus and placement

ECE  >  Guwahati (B.Tech)

Electrical > Madras, Kharagpur (Dual Degree)

Grade:12

3 Answers

Chetan Mandayam Nayakar
312 Points
12 years ago

Madras is best

VIPUL GUPTA
52 Points
12 years ago

it depends upon your  plans in life after engineering.....

If you want to do mba after your engg,or service straight away after u.g., i suggest you go for IITG ECE.

If you want to do higher studies in foreign universities you go for IITMadras or IITKharagpur(dual degree).

You should also try out IITKanpur Civil&Chemical and IITDelhi Civil&Chemical which hold good for both the cases and are far better than ECE of other places you have mentioned

VIPUL GUPTA
52 Points
12 years ago

it depends upon your  plans in life after engineering.....

If you want to do mba after your engg,or service straight away after u.g., i suggest you go for IITG ECE.

If you want to do higher studies in foreign universities you go for IITMadras or IITKharagpur(dual degree).

You should also try out IITKanpur Civil&Chemical and IITDelhi Civil&Chemical which hold good for both the cases and are far better than ECE of other places you have mentioned

being an iitian i can tell you that civil and chemical are as good as ece for a branch and suggest you to go for them in iitk or iitd

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free