hello sir i gave iit this year bt didn't get through..also my aieee air is 50000...i won't be getting any good colleges.. my board % is 95% ..so my parents want me to pursue eco hons from srcc or lsr.. i want to do enineering and have my heart set on getting a good rank in iit jee next year.. but i cannot sit at home and prepare.i'll have to join a college.. i am confident that i can crack iit next year as i have realized where i went wrong.. so what should i do for the time being??is joing eco hons and studying simultaneously a good option?or should i join some college in ip? how are jamia and amity??

hello sir

i gave iit this year bt didn't get through..also my aieee air is 50000...i won't be getting any good colleges..

my board % is 95% ..so my parents want me to pursue eco hons from srcc or lsr..

i want to do enineering and have my heart set on getting a good rank in iit jee next year..

but i cannot sit at home and prepare.i'll have to join a college..

i am confident that i can crack iit next year as i have realized where i went wrong..

so what should i do for the time being??is joing eco hons and studying simultaneously a good option?or should i join some college in ip?

how are jamia and amity??

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Dear student,

If you are confident that you will crack jee next year than you can take a year drop. If you dont want to take risk join some college and prepare for jee

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free