Sir, I have scored 344 marks in BITSAT and AIR 2528 in AIEEE. I am interested in chemical engineering a lot and i have come to understand that ICT mumbai is one of the premier institutes in India for chemical engineering.But in BITSAT i think I may get EEE and people say it is a really good course there. But my interest is in chemical engineering. I would be greatful if you could advise me on where chemical engineering is better - ICT mumbai or BITS Pilani. Please let me know about average salaries and placement opportunities among both Thank You

Sir,
I have scored 344 marks in BITSAT and AIR 2528 in AIEEE. I am interested in chemical engineering a lot and i have come to understand that ICT mumbai is one of the premier institutes in India for chemical engineering.But in BITSAT i think I may get EEE and people say it is a really good course there. But my interest is in chemical engineering. I would be greatful if you could advise me on where chemical engineering is better - ICT mumbai or BITS Pilani. Please let me know about average salaries and placement opportunities among both
Thank You 

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Raj,

Go for Chemical Engineering at ICT Mumbai, Thats really a good institute for Chemical and the faculty, infra ,as well as placements are good for ICT.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free