I am getting 114 in AIEEE and expecting a rank of around 40K.Please let me knoe the cut off for LNMIIT,MIT PUNE and Thapar university.I'm from Goa and will be applying for NIT GOA plase let me other options that I can enter in my counselling slip

I am getting 114 in AIEEE and expecting a rank of around 40K.Please let me knoe the cut off for LNMIIT,MIT PUNE and Thapar university.I'm from Goa and will be applying for NIT GOA plase let me other options that I can enter in my counselling slip

Grade:12

7 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Palaash,

You can easily get into LNMIIT , MIT-Pune , Thapar University ..!! but you cannot get the fancy branches  in these colleges but you can surely get Metallurgical Engineering,Production Engineering & Textile Engineering from these colleges & NIT goa is a pretty good option & an easy gateway to you dear...!!!

Now here are some institutions that you should add to you r list of preferred colleges other than what you have given...

Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Branch Name : Electronics & Communication Engineering
Start Rank : 15525
Close rank : 41673
Category : OP
Quota : AI
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Branch Name : Computer Science & Engineering
Start Rank : 19946
Close rank : 43150
Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur(Rajasthan)
Branch Name : Electronics & Telecommunication
Start Rank : 18590
Close rank : 43888
Mewar University, Rajasthan
Branch Name : Mechanical Engineering
Start Rank : 32453
Close rank : 43987
Mewar University, Rajasthan
Branch Name : Electronics & Communication Engineering
Start Rank : 20618
Close rank : 44072

Hope that helped you dear !!

Naveen Sharma
8 Points
9 years ago
I am very tensed, pls suggest me clg i m getting 148 marks in jee main and 77.8% in rbse... Pls reply fast...
venkatesh
20 Points
9 years ago
OUR 12TH 952 JEE MAINS 140
Nisha
16 Points
9 years ago
You can LNMIIT in cut off don’t go high as they take anly from JEE marks.
nishant jain
8 Points
9 years ago
I am getting 130 in AIEEE and 90% in cbse.Please let me knoe the cut off for LNMIIT,DA-IICT,MIT PUNE and Thapar university.
Nisha
16 Points
9 years ago
U can get CCE or Mechatronics at LNMIIT. 
nishant jain
8 Points
9 years ago
I am getting 130 in jEE main and 92.67% in cbse.Please let me knoe the cut off for LNMIIT,MIT PUNE and Thapar university.I'm from haryana and will be applying for NIT GOA plase let me other options that I can enter in my counselling slip

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free