sir pls let me know at ur earliest that which branch should i take ...i'm getting cse and ece both in the same college...i just want risk free (not affected by recession) job and also a good salary package from the beginning...some people are saying that ece has got far more job opp. but copm science engineers are paid more than ece....what does that mean?.....sir i've 2 take admn.....pls guide me

sir pls let me know at ur earliest that which branch should i take ...i'm getting cse and ece both in the same college...i just want risk free (not affected by recession) job and also a good salary package from the beginning...some people are saying that ece has got far more job opp. but copm science engineers are paid more than ece....what does that mean?.....sir i've 2 take admn.....pls guide me

Grade:

2 Answers

Ramesh V
70 Points
14 years ago

It is true that ECE has more job oppurtunities than CSE

ECE people can go for most of the companies since,all companies these days working wih some type of electronic equipment: say Energy sector companies

The packages of Cse are not much more than ECE, say if ECE graduate gets 6 lakhs CTC then u'll fine a CSE graduate with 7-8 lakhs

But i'm sure ECE has wider oppurtunities

snehil singh
6 Points
14 years ago
then sir finally tell me i thing i have got ece in SIT Tumkur.....shud i go 4 cse in b'lore or remain with ece here....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free