sir, can ugive me the list of colleges for m.tech admission through gate?my gatescore is 352in electrical stream and my percentile is 88.17%. plzzzzz help me sir, regards, reddi kiran

sir, can ugive me the list of colleges for m.tech admission through gate?my gatescore is 352in electrical stream and my percentile is 88.17%.

plzzzzz help me sir,

regards,

reddi kiran

Grade:

3 Answers

manu saxena
46 Points
13 years ago

Hi reddi..follwing are the list of metch cllleges thru gate...

1)IIT delhi

2)IIT kharagpur

3)IIT kanpur

4)IIT chennai

5)IIT Mumbai

6)IIT roorkee

7)BITS pilani

8)IT-BHU

9)IIT guwahati

10)VIT-VELLORE

11)NIT, surathkal

12)ANNA UNIVERSITY

13)NIT, waranga

Mamta Gerg
30 Points
8 years ago
Hi Kiran, as you are interested in doing Mtech, it would have been better if you would have mentioned your area of interest too, to guide you best. 
However, as you are looking for best universities/colleges offering Mtech courses then I would like to inform you about UPES-Dehradun. It is one of the leading universities in India. One of my cousin did his Mtech from UPES in Nuclear Science & Technology. As per her, the faculty is very supportive and experienced and has very good placements too. So, if you are looking for admission.. do check UPES- Dehradun. 
Devik Aggarwal
34 Points
8 years ago
Hi Kiran.. I agree with Mamta..One of my cousin is also doing Mtech from UPES and he tells about the massive and great infrastructure UPES has and the faculty, courses and placements are also very good. UPES is just best... do check out its website for details. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free