Please tell if I get chance of admission in CSE or Electronics of both IT- BHU and BITS, Pilani, which 1 I should choose. Which 1 of both have better facilities, infrastructure and placement

Please tell if I get chance of admission in CSE or Electronics of both IT- BHU and BITS, Pilani, which 1 I should choose. Which 1 of both have better facilities, infrastructure and placement

Grade:

2 Answers

Archit Agarwal
44 Points
13 years ago

It is undoubtedly the BITS, Pilani which you should prefer over IT-BHU coz if I talk about the placememts part then BITS has a remarkable placement record and most students have their careers charted out well before they complete graduation. And About 1000 students graduate every year from Pilani campus. Out of these, about 50% of students are available on-campus in a given semester As for the FAcilities and Infrastructure the Institute is fully residential and hostel accommodation is provided to all students. There are five hostels for boys and two hostel for girls.Every inmate of the hostel is provided with basic amenities like cot, table, chair, ceiling fan, cupboard. Each hostel is equipped with solar water heating systems. Common room facilities with Cable TV and telephone are available in each hostel. Internet connectivity has been provided in all hostel rooms. 

A shopping complex of 15000sft has been built and is open to cater to the shopping needs of the students and faculty.The fecilities provided at the shopping complex are:

1. Bank(SBH) and ATM..

2. Higgin Bothams Book stall.

3. MORE Super market.

4. Restaurant.

5. Bakery.

6. Beuty parlour for men and women seperately.

7. Tele Communications shoppy.

8. Medical Shop.

9. Juice Corner.

10. Fruits and Vegitables.

11. Launderer.

12. Dairy Parlour (Heritage) and Stationery.

13. Tailoring and Fancy Shop.

etc.

Nimon B
63 Points
12 years ago

I would suggest you to join BITS Pilani if you are getting admissiob there and just be stressfree about your future. It is a great institute with an awesome placement record.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free