sir i am a non-delhi resident what are the total seats in no. available in IPU for the outside delhi general category students...what is the app marks out of 600 that one must get in ipucet to get admission (outside delhi)

sir i am a non-delhi resident what are the total seats in no. available in IPU for the outside delhi general category students...what is the app marks out of 600 that one must get in ipucet to get admission (outside delhi)

Grade:

2 Answers

Robert john
17 Points
13 years ago

85% of the Sanctioned Intakeseats are reserved for Delhi Region Candidates, i.e. those who have passed the qualifying degree from any school/ Institute located in Delhi or from any College/Institute affiliated to GGSIP University.

15% of the Sanctioned Intake 15% seats are reserved for Outside Delhi Region Candidates, i.e. those who have passed the qualifying examination from any school/ Institute located outside Delhi. These seats will be filled up through the merit/rank list of the CET-2011 prepared for Outside Delhi Region Candidates.

sunny poddar
4 Points
13 years ago

sir this is what even i know......i want to know the total no of seats that the institute has like DAIICT has 240 seats like that

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free