i had made a small mistake in filling up the form.in the space provided where we have to fill AIEEE roll no. i had writen my roll no dicertly without starting the roll no with the two zeros as given in the example overleaf and i have darken the corresponding circles according to what i wrote....though i have not yet send the form.....so kindly tell me what should i do now....will my form be cancelled or will it be consider the mistake....or kindly suggest any correction that need to be done.....!

i had made a small mistake in filling up the form.in the space provided where we have to fill AIEEE roll no. i had writen my roll no dicertly without starting the roll no with the two zeros as given in the example overleaf and i have darken the corresponding circles according to what i wrote....though i have not yet send the form.....so kindly tell me what should i do now....will my form be cancelled or will it be consider the mistake....or kindly suggest any correction that need to be done.....!

Grade:

2 Answers

paras jat
23 Points
13 years ago

buddy i think u should not any risk at all becoz it is about ur career so take another form and fill that one and don`t hesitate to tell ur parents about this becoz from now u had lrant 1 thing which is important for ur entire life always remember one thing in life whatever mistake had been commited by just learn from that and never repeat it

Jaggi Ghumaan
35 Points
13 years ago

fill the new form

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free