sir i hv gt admission in sri bhagwan mahavir jain college of engg. and i m also gettin all ip colleges..bt sir sbmjce has been recognised as one of the fastest growing colleges in karnatka...and ranks 17th in karnatka..it is counted as 1 of the best colleges in karnatka region..it is aicte approved..bt ip is also good.so sir which college shd i go for..

sir i hv gt admission in sri bhagwan mahavir jain college of engg. and i m also gettin all ip colleges..bt sir sbmjce has been recognised as one of the fastest growing colleges in karnatka...and ranks 17th in karnatka..it is counted as 1 of the best colleges in karnatka region..it is aicte approved..bt ip is also good.so sir which college shd i go for..

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu
9 Points
14 years ago

i know that sri bhagwan mahavir jain college is growing gowing very fast and also in 3-4 years it will be counted in list of good colleges.

but ip is very old univ also its colleges are also very old which have a very reputed image in market for a long time.

so if you look other way, the companies which come for placements definitly go first to a renouned college than a new college.

Also, because of so old college, ip, many companies prefer to go there rather than go to sbmjce, although which is fast growing college, and recruite students from there

So, it would be better that you take admission in ip colleges and have a good future which is waiting for you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free