Sir, I have noticed that in all the rankings of top colleges that CEG (Anna University) is 10th position which is ahead of even the top NIT's. I would like to know whether computer science is recommended to be taken either in CEG or the top NIT's? Could you rank top colleges according to computer science and engineering in (CEG, NIT Warangal, NIT Trichy, NIT Suratkhal, MNNIT Alllahabad, NIT Calicut). I have even asked a few people who have said it is better to go with NIT's than CEG. IS this true, or is it a brand name? When applying to US for MS, then will NIT's appeal more than CEG towards acceptance in the top universities in US. Thank you for your time.

Sir,

I have noticed  that in all the rankings of top colleges that CEG (Anna University) is 10th position which is ahead of even the top NIT's. I would like to know whether computer science is recommended to be taken either in CEG or the top 
NIT's? Could you rank top colleges according to computer science and engineering  in (CEG, NIT Warangal, NIT Trichy, NIT Suratkhal, MNNIT Alllahabad, NIT Calicut).

I have even asked a few people who have said it is better to go with NIT's than CEG. IS this true, or is it a brand name?

When applying to US for MS, then will NIT's appeal more than CEG towards acceptance in the top universities in US.

Thank you for your time.

Grade:

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

I would suggest to go Computer science in top NITs say NIT Warrangal/Trichy....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free