sir. i would like to whether doing btech from bits mesra cse better or doing it from bits goa chemical. i am mostly interested in bits goa. but i would like to have your suggestion on this . for me branch doesnt matters. please reply soon. waiting for your reply. thank you.

sir.
i would like to whether doing btech from bits mesra cse better or doing it from bits goa chemical.
i am mostly interested in bits goa.
but i would like to have your suggestion on this .
for me branch doesnt matters.
please reply soon.
waiting for your reply.
thank you.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskIITianExpert Srijan.iitd
8 Points
14 years ago

BITS goa is very different from BIT mesra.BITS goa is just another campus of BITS pilani while BIT Mesra is another college altogether.

I would suggest you should go to bits goa if branch doesent matter for you.Is place little ahead of BIT Mesra in the ranking of engineering colleges of India.Chemical is also a good branch and is part of the core sector having lots of scope in terms of growth,career prospects,higher studies,research and also job in public sector.

Chemical engineering is the application of science, physics and mathematics to the process of converting raw materials into more useful or valuable forms. Chemical Engineering largely involves the design and maintenance of chemical processes for large-scale manufacture. Strong scientific and public ties join chemistry and chemical engineering in the fields of science and technology.

you must be fully satisfied with what you do and where you are from the possible optons open for you then only you can grow fully and perform better.

hence go for BITS goa.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free