i am alloted msctech information systems in bits pilani. can you tell me the prospects of it. waiting for your reply. thank you.

i am alloted msctech information systems in bits pilani. can you tell me the prospects of it.
waiting for your reply.
thank you.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskIITianExpert Srijan.iitd
8 Points
14 years ago

These programmes are multi-disciplinary, technological in character and are designed to meet the requirements of newly emerging professional activities. While these programmes are also science and technology based, their requirements of mathematics, science, applied science etc. will be different from B.E. (Hons.) and M.Sc. (Hons.).

The programme on Information Systems gives among other things a good exposure  on computer software and software engineering techniques, both at the conceptual and application levels.Information systems research is generally concerned with the study of the effects of information systems on the behavior of individuals, groups, and organizations.Since information systems is an applied field, industry practitioners expect information systems research to generate findings that are immediately applicable in practice. However, that is not always the case. Often information systems researchers explore behavioral issues in much more depth than practitioners would expect them to do.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free