Have offers of CSE at NITT as well as CS at BPHC Please comment/advise on the pros and cons of the respective choices.

Have offers of CSE at NITT as well as CS at BPHC
Please comment/advise on the pros and cons of the respective choices.

Grade:12

3 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Can u pls forward me some info about BPHC , as i am not aware about this college. As far as CS at NIT Trichi is concerned , it is one of the most desired choices fr the toppers from all over India. The Department of Computer Science and Engineering  offers a sound program at the UG as well as the PG levels. The curriculum is a blend of the conventional and theradical. It is updated regularly to keep up with the growing demands and the changing trends of the software industry and research laboratories. Core courses include Programming Languages, Computer Architecture,System Software, Networking Technologies and Artificial Intelligence.

State-of-the-Art computing facilities are provided by the Octagon Computer Center - Computer Support Group, our Computer Centre in the newly established Centre. They epitomize the cutting edge technology available in our college. The servers which support the LAN, also provide a Linux/Unix environment, include SUN SPARC and Silicon Graphics workstations.

U forward me the details of BPHC , so that i can compare the two colleges.

Vijay Kumar
4 Points
11 years ago

BPHC   -BITS PILANI HYDERABAD CAMPUS

Vijay Kumar
4 Points
11 years ago

I feel you should go for NITT CS.What is your score in BITSAT?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free