hello guys hey im getting ece in pec in first counselling and expect to get electrical engineering/mechanical at dce i want to do higher studies may b mba or through gre i have heard that go for delhi due to vast exposure there for foreign placements and delhi region good for preparation of mba is my decision rite. and if is rite then wich to opt at dce mec or electrical please answer me guys i m in hurry

hello guys hey im getting ece in pec in first counselling and expect to get electrical engineering/mechanical at dce i want to do higher studies may b mba or through gre
i have heard that go for delhi due to vast exposure there for foreign placements and delhi region good for preparation of mba is my decision rite. and if is rite then wich to opt at dce mec or electrical please answer me guys i m in hurry

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Delhi is good for exposure and there are many institutes for the MBA preparation. DCE is known for its mechanical department. The past few years have seen Delhi College of Engineering give a new impetus to research and development. Students, along with faculty, participate in projects such as design and development of a Formula SAE car, SAE Mini Baja, Hybrid Car, solar car, unmanned aerial vehicles,innovative embedded devices appreciated worldwide and setting up a plant for manufacturing Biodiesel.

Pioneered by the Defianz Racing team participating in the Formula Student competition, many student teams collaborate with universities from other countries and actively participate in international and national competitions. Delhi College of Engineering is one of the TIFAC COREs (Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council's Centres Of Relevance & Excellence) in Fiber Optics and Optical Communication. Also, Students of Delhi College of Engineering have made it top-15 Worldwide slots in the Microsoft Imagine Cup 2007 and 2008. 

Although there is a very good scope in ECE and electrical with students being placed in good jobs, DCE has got really good infra fr mechanical engg. If u are really interested in MBA in ur future , then it does not matter much, what branch u choose.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free