should i prepare for iitjee or go through top institues admission process. I think IIT JEE preparation is impossible for me. it is quite difficult. pls give me guidance for top institute admission process.

should i prepare for iitjee or go through top institues admission process. I think IIT JEE preparation is impossible for me. it is quite difficult. pls give me guidance for top institute admission process.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

If u think that IIT JEE preparation is impossible for u then u can prepare for AIEEE and BITSAT. Many of the top institutes like NIT Trichi, surathkal,  Warangal take admission thru AIEEE, and NITS Pilani thru BITSAT.

AIEEE and BITSAT are much easier than IIT JEE and and have quite a diff approach as compared to JEE. To get the list of top engineering colleges , please follow the link www.askiitians.com/top_colleges.aspx .

The All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) is an examination organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India. Introduced in the year 2002, this national level competitive test is for admission to various under-graduate engineering and architecture courses in institutes accepting the AIEEE score, including 20 prestigious NITs. Students opting for B.Tech. are tested in physics, mathematics and chemistry. The test duration is 3 hours but maximum marks and the number of questions vary every year. However equal weightage is given to all the three sections. Students opting for B.Arch. are tested in mathematics and an aptitude test. It is held in the final Sunday of April and results are announced near the end of May. Candidates are ranked on an all India basis and also according to their position in state. Thus, they have an All India Rank (AIR) and a state rank (SR).

List of Participating Institutes

Institutes through Central Counselling:

• National Institutes of Technology
  • Indian Institutes of Information Technology
  • Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology(Proposed)
  • Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi
  • School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi
  • National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology, Ranchi

Institutes through their own Counselling:

• Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
  • Delhi College of Engineering, New Delhi
  • Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi
  • Netaji Subhash Engineering College, Kolkata
  • Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala
  • Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University, Noida
  • Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, Gandhinagar
  • University Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
  • Army Institute of Technology, Pune
  • Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad ..... to name a few

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free