I AM VERY TENSED. I HAVE SENT MY WBJEE 2011 AND AIEEE 2011 ONLINE FORM ALONG WITH DRAFT IN SPEED POST......... BUT DELIVERY REPORT DOES NOT DISPLAY....I SENT IT 10 TH DECEMBER 2010............ AFTER CALLING SPEED POST CUSTOMER CALLING CENTRE THEY SAID TO ME THAT THIS TYPE OF APPLICATION FORMS ARE BULK AND THEY WOULD NOT GIVE ANY DETAILS .............. BUT MY ARTICLE WAS DELIVERED. BUT THEY SAID IT OWN........ THI YEAR NO TYPE OF APPLICATION STATUS ARE AVAILABLE ON WBJEE AIEEE WEBSITE........... FOR WBJEE NO TENSION I CAN CONTACT WITH THE OFFICE MEMBER............ BUT WHAT ABOUT AIEEE........... PLZ HELP........ SOURADEEP MAJUMDER

I AM VERY TENSED. I HAVE SENT MY WBJEE 2011 AND AIEEE 2011 ONLINE FORM ALONG WITH DRAFT IN SPEED POST......... BUT DELIVERY REPORT DOES NOT DISPLAY....I SENT IT 10 TH DECEMBER 2010............ AFTER CALLING SPEED POST CUSTOMER CALLING CENTRE THEY SAID TO ME THAT THIS TYPE OF APPLICATION FORMS ARE BULK AND THEY WOULD NOT GIVE ANY DETAILS .............. BUT MY ARTICLE WAS DELIVERED. BUT THEY SAID IT OWN........ THI YEAR NO TYPE OF APPLICATION STATUS ARE AVAILABLE ON WBJEE AIEEE WEBSITE........... FOR WBJEE NO TENSION I CAN CONTACT WITH THE OFFICE MEMBER............ BUT WHAT ABOUT AIEEE...........

PLZ HELP........       SOURADEEP MAJUMDER

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Souradeep

As this type of Applications are very large in number so office work at AIEEE will take some time to update. Dont worry if your Form is delivered then after some time they will update it on the website.

And ask your friends also whether they got the confirmation or not.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free