Based on my AIEEE score I have been offered CSE at NIT Trichy in the second iteration. How would it compare with a likely offer of CS/ECE/EE/E&I at BITS Pilani Goa and/or Hyd Campus based on my BITSAT score of 305. Need advice on making the choice.

Based on my AIEEE score I have been offered CSE at NIT Trichy in the second iteration. How would it compare with a likely offer of CS/ECE/EE/E&I at BITS Pilani Goa and/or Hyd Campus based on my BITSAT score of 305. Need advice on making the choice.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

I might not be sure if BITSAT score of 305 would open up ur choices of CS or ECE in BITS Pilani. BITS Goa & Hyd are not much reputed institutes . CS at NIT trichi wud be way more better than that with a better faculty and a good infrastructure.

But when it comes to BITS Pilani and NIT Trichi , then BITS pilani is surely the better choice with such a nice past record, superb faculty and infra and good placement records for the past years.

BITS pilani ECE wud be the best choice among all, but m not sure, wats the trend this year for BITSAT, wats the average score and if  u ll be able to get the top branchesin BITS Pilani.

So, final advice wud be , go for BITS Pilani, avoid other BITS over NIT Trichi.

Best of Luck!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free