i have just cleared my jee and has been offered chemical engineering in Guwahati , also i am eligible for PEC mech.engg & IIST avionics & aerospace. sir I'm all confused and need assistance of your staff regarding this problem. sir please help me and guide me through this problem.

i have just cleared my jee and has been offered chemical engineering in Guwahati , also i am eligible for PEC mech.engg
& IIST avionics & aerospace.
sir I'm all confused and need assistance of your staff regarding this problem. sir please help me and guide me through this
problem.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

IIT Guwahati is one of the fastly rising IITs these days and although it is still not at par with other IITs but still is a much better institute than PEC or IIST. Moreover chemical engg. is a good branch these days with great future prospects .

IIST would not be a great choice, as they offer u a bond period and also its a new institute and has not established much of its reputation as compared to IIt Guwahati. PEC is a nice college but comparing it to IITs , then i would definitely suggest u the IITs.

If u are concerned about the chemical engg. then do not worry about the branch, it fetches u nice packages. moreover , many companies of various sectors recruit chemical engg. Chemical engineering is a multidisciplinary area. All the basic areas of engineering like civil, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, and metallurgy are involved in addition to the specialty of chemical engineering itself.

It is needed in almost all manufacturing industries like, foods, pharma, biotech, chemicals, petro chemicals, polymers and many more.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free