should i prefer iiit allahabad it or mnnit allahabad civil?? pls answer soon gotta lock final choices today

should i prefer iiit allahabad it or mnnit allahabad civil??

pls answer soon gotta lock final choices today

Grade:12

2 Answers

Sambhav Jain
8 Points
14 years ago

IIIT allahabad has good CS department. I would suggest to go for IIIT A over civil from mnit.

nilendu das
18 Points
12 years ago

MNNIT has got a brand value and name comparable to IIT's... If you couldn't make it to the IIT's this year , then you will have no regret if you make itto MNNIT(be it any branch)...

Just like any branch in IIT is worth taking similarly any branch in MNNIT is worth taking..

By the way why are you thinking of IIIT-allahabad ? If you dont get MNNIT, think of DCE?NSIT?NIT-trichi, warangal, surathkal.. You may also get IT in SURATHKAL which must be preffered more than IIIT-allahabad... even CSE at NIT-calicut is better than it dude... Dont get carried away by the fact that IIIT-allahabad got 8th rank by india today ? Waise toh VIT claims to be 10th in rank AMITY claims top spot in Private colleges.. But these are all fake my dear.. a college cant be compareble to the IIT's in only 10 years no matter how much quickly does it progress...

take your decision wisely and please rate if you like..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free