Hey this is Daksh, a class 11th student.I secured 91.4% in CBSE 10th Please help me out, I am in abig problm. Actually I joined resonance but due to some foolish reasons I had to leave. Now when I am going in for individuals, I realized how important coaching is for IIT-jee. Now the last option left with me is to go in for a change of school which has an integrated program with fiitjee and that's step-by-step. Do I go in for it?/ Please reply soon.

Hey this is Daksh, a class 11th student.I secured 91.4% in CBSE 10th Please help me out, I am in  abig problm. Actually I joined resonance but due to some foolish reasons I had to leave. Now when I am going in for individuals, I realized how important coaching is for IIT-jee. Now the last option left with me is to go in for a change of school which has an integrated program with fiitjee and that's step-by-step. Do I go in for it?/ Please reply soon.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Ishan -AskiitiansExpert
8 Points
14 years ago

congrates dude  thats nice %...

i think its not last option  u have .. another option u have ...

1) do individual coachings from proper experts ..its quite  safer option  . join the test series of resonance  or fit jee . and study d material which is provided by resonance and fit jee

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free