I'm doing my twelvth now n i want to think about what happens after the iit exam...after i make it into the college.. what is the most suitable branch to take?? i'm looking forward to a career that guarantees good returns in terms of income... is aeronautics a good option??are there good job oppurtunities in that field in india??

I'm doing my twelvth now n i want to think about what happens after the iit exam...after i make it into the college..

what is the most suitable branch to take??

i'm looking forward to a career that guarantees good returns in terms of income...

is aeronautics a good option??are there good job oppurtunities in that field in india??

Grade:

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear Arvind,

The most suitable branches considering the present situation are CS,ELEC,MEChanical.These branches are core of most of the companies and will fetch you good income.Right now CS Jobs are paid more salaries.As far as Aeronautics is concern,It has moore public sector jobs which pay good amounts,The chances of getting placed in public sectors is high.IF you are passionate to do Aeronautics.go ahead and live the dream.

GOODLUCK

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free