I have got ICE at NIT Jalandhar but i have more interest in CSE, Hoewever, placements of ICE at NIT Jalandhar are far better than that of CSE. Should i go for a branch change after 1st year if i get gud CGPA ????

I have got ICE at NIT Jalandhar but i have more interest in CSE, Hoewever, placements of ICE at NIT Jalandhar are far better than that of CSE. Should i go for a branch change after 1st year if i get gud CGPA ????

Grade:12

1 Answers

AJIT AskiitiansExpert-IITD
68 Points
13 years ago

Dear prerit ,

If you have more interest in CSE , then you should opt for CSE if you are getting it somewhere else , because at the end of the day what matters is what interests you. The option of department change is also a good idea , so if you are planning to go for this second option make sure you do your cs courses seriously and of course needless to mention you need to have a fairly good CGPA if you want depc to CSE. so try hard.

GOOD LUCK !!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free