dear askiitians expert, i hav got admission in vit (ece) this year and i passed my cbse boards with 96% in PCM.I went to coaching classes for iit jee during last 2 years but did nt pass jee.even my aieee score is not good now pls tell me is it worth trying fr iit jee n aieee nxt yearthru self study? I am confident dat I'll get admission in nit trichy if nt iit........... tell me wat shud I do frm now on?

dear askiitians expert,

i hav got admission in vit (ece) this year and i passed my cbse boards with 96% in PCM.I went to coaching classes for iit jee during last 2 years but did nt pass jee.even my aieee score is not good

now pls tell me is it worth trying fr iit jee n aieee nxt yearthru self study?  I am confident dat I'll get admission in nit trichy if nt iit...........

tell me wat shud I do frm now on?

Grade:12

2 Answers

umesh chandrakant shah
36 Points
13 years ago

Dear Miss Priya,

I can give you correct guidence only if you provide your IIT-2010 & AIEEE-2010 score.

From which state are you representating?

As you have already gone through classroom coaching for jee for 2 years, yes you can crack iit-2011.

I will only suggest not to waste time, plan your study rigorously as now only 9 months to go for iit-2011.

You are much experience than other freshers know much better that what is the toughness of IIT.

It is your zeal and condfidence matters to crack IIT now.

Banjit Das
35 Points
13 years ago

you know what you are a telented student and you have a great potential to crack IITJEE so go ahead. I think no need to join any coaching institute because you already took coaching for last two years.if you join coaching institute then it will wast your valuable time.

You can join the test series of various coaching center so that your potential of cracking iit increase gradully.

Read hard and do practise all of the things that you have did in last two years .Please do the previous iit jee question paper.

BEST OF LUCK.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free