My AIR in AIEEE is 46488(gen), 2775 (state,gen) in MP. According to my calculations I can get admission in the following colleges : 1. MGR Chennai; 2. CSVM kancipuram; 3. Padamapat Singhania Udaipur; 4. Vignan College Guntur; 5. Guru Ghasidas Raipur; 6. Mata Vaishnodevi Jammu; 7. LPU Jalandhar; 8. Shiksha 'o' Anusandan Bhubhaneshwar; 9. GSITS Indore; 10. DAV Indore; 11. Jabalpur Engg. College. Can I get admissions in the above mentioned? Kindly Rank Them According To Academics And Placements.Thank You.Or is it better to take admission in LNCT Bhopal or Oriental Bhopal??

My AIR in AIEEE is 46488(gen), 2775 (state,gen) in MP. According to my calculations I can get admission in the following colleges :

1. MGR Chennai; 2. CSVM kancipuram; 3. Padamapat Singhania Udaipur; 4. Vignan College Guntur; 5. Guru Ghasidas Raipur; 6. Mata Vaishnodevi Jammu; 7. LPU Jalandhar; 8. Shiksha 'o' Anusandan Bhubhaneshwar; 9. GSITS Indore; 10. DAV Indore; 11. Jabalpur Engg. College.

Can I get admissions in the above mentioned? Kindly Rank Them According To Academics And Placements.Thank You.Or is it better to take admission in LNCT Bhopal or Oriental Bhopal??

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Dear student,

First decide the branch and then look for colleges wherein you can get that branch ..you can check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website

Thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free