Is manipal a good college?Is it worth that much of money (nearly 10 lac)? Are students there competitive?Because I understand that many students who got very low ranks in Vit,Aieee,etc. got good ranks in Mit Enat. And are the course offered by the recognised and accredited by any satutory body (Indian or foreign).I am attending Mit counselling for a backup.Is it worth?

Is manipal a good college?Is it worth that much of money (nearly 10 lac)?
Are students there competitive?Because I understand that many students who got very low ranks in Vit,Aieee,etc. got good ranks in Mit Enat.
And are the course offered by the recognised and accredited by any satutory body (Indian or foreign).I am attending Mit counselling for a backup.Is it worth?

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

Manipal, today, is a knowledge powerhouse and a brand name in higher education. Over five and half decades ago, one man, Dr Tonse Madhava Anantha Pai, had a vision which ensured that everything he did then, was consigned to posterity, making sure that generation after generation of students enjoy the fruits of his labour till eternity on this lateritic plateau. And the students will, forever, have one name on their lips, that of Manipal. 

Manipal University is a name to remember, not just across the length and breadth of India, but worldwide. The fact that students from 52 countries are studying here is a testimony to this fame.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free