hello sir , can u please tell me about the councelling procedure of manipal institute of technology and how much fees do we have to submit during the councelling ?? Also i want to ask that is there anything known as "second round of councelling" in manipal ?? actually i got a rank of 4912 in ENAT . My councelling is on 11th june but i will not be able to go ..... so Will i be eligible for the second round of councelling (if it happens) . Also tell me whether i can get electrical or electronics in Manipal in the 2nd round of councelling .

hello sir , can u please tell me about the councelling procedure of manipal institute of technology and how much fees do we have to submit during the councelling ??
Also i want to ask that is there anything known as "second round of councelling" in manipal ?? actually i got a rank of 4912 in ENAT . My councelling is on 11th june but i will not be able to go ..... so Will i be eligible for the second round of councelling (if it happens) . Also tell me whether i can get electrical or electronics in Manipal in the 2nd round of councelling .

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
12 years ago

Dear student,

Counselling is over,...

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free