Can onyone give the most preferred branches in order. i got civil in manipal, not able to decide its gud or not. plz let me know. plz help me.......its an urgency. is it better to drop out? plz help me.

Can onyone give the most preferred branches in order. i got civil in manipal, not able to decide its gud or not. plz let me know. plz help me.......its an urgency. is it better to drop out?

plz help me.

Grade:

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Hi Anirudh,

I would like to suggest you is if you are interested in civil thn go for it..  It is one of the oldest branch.. Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works such as bridges, roads, canals, dams and buildings..

Dropping is not a bad idea.. but if u will not work hard cudn’t succed thn you will end up wasting ur precious one year.. so check out all the options and then decide..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free