Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am trying to solve a problem related to thermal physics, and I need some help in it... This is related to “Convective boiling in tubes and channels”. ​q) Subcooled water at 9460kPa and 550K enters a vertical evaporator tube with an inside diameter of 1.3 cm. The tube wall temperature is constant along the length of the tube at 600K. estimate the mass flux at which the onset of boiling just occurs at a distance of 0.3 m downstream of the inlet. If the mass flux is decreased blow the onsite level, does nucleate boiling persist, or is it supressed?

I am trying to solve a problem related to thermal physics, and I need some help in it...

This is related to “Convective boiling in tubes and channels”.

​q)  Subcooled water at 9460kPa  and 550K enters a vertical evaporator tube with an inside diameter of 1.3 cm. The tube wall temperature is constant along the length of the tube at 600K. estimate the mass flux at which the onset of boiling just occurs at a distance of 0.3 m downstream of the inlet. If the mass flux is decreased blow the onsite level, does nucleate boiling persist, or is it supressed?

Grade:12th pass

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

Answer The Question & Earn Cool Goodies See our forum point policy

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free