I am trying to solve a problem related to thermal physics, and I need some help in it... This is related to “Convective boiling in tubes and channels”. ​q) Subcooled water at 9460kPa and 550K enters a vertical evaporator tube with an inside diameter of 1.3 cm. The tube wall temperature is constant along the length of the tube at 600K. estimate the mass flux at which the onset of boiling just occurs at a distance of 0.3 m downstream of the inlet. If the mass flux is decreased blow the onsite level, does nucleate boiling persist, or is it supressed?

I am trying to solve a problem related to thermal physics, and I need some help in it...

This is related to “Convective boiling in tubes and channels”.

​q)  Subcooled water at 9460kPa  and 550K enters a vertical evaporator tube with an inside diameter of 1.3 cm. The tube wall temperature is constant along the length of the tube at 600K. estimate the mass flux at which the onset of boiling just occurs at a distance of 0.3 m downstream of the inlet. If the mass flux is decreased blow the onsite level, does nucleate boiling persist, or is it supressed?

Grade:12th pass

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free