Hello everyone! I have been trying to solve a problem of heat transfer from H.C Verma for days and still haven't figured out the right way to do it. I would really appreciate it, if someone from this great community could drop by a hint to help me finaly crack this problem. Here it goes: Two bodies of mass "m1" and "m2" and specific heat "s1" and "s2" are connected by a rod of length " L ", cross-sectional area "A", thermal conductivity "K" and negligible heat capacity. The whole system is thermally insulated. At time t =0, the temperature of first body is T1 and the temperature of second body is T2 (T2>T1). Find the temperature difference between the the two bodies at time 't'. Thanks.

Hello everyone!

I have been trying to solve a problem of heat transfer from H.C Verma for days and still haven't figured out the right way to do it. I would really appreciate it,  if someone from this great community could drop by a hint to help me finaly crack this problem. Here it goes:

Two bodies of mass "m1" and "m2" and specific heat "s1" and "s2" are connected by a rod of length " L ", cross-sectional area "A", thermal conductivity "K" and negligible heat capacity. The whole system is thermally insulated. At time t =0, the temperature of first body is T1 and the temperature of second body is T2 (T2>T1). Find the temperature difference between the the two bodies at time 't'.

Thanks.

Grade:10

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free