A sphere A is placed on a smooth table. Another sphere B is suspended from a string which is attached to its centre. Both are identical in all respects. equal quantity of heat is supplied to both. all kind of heat losses are neglected and the string is perfectly insulating and does not expand or contract on heating. the string's diameter is negligible. if T a and T b are the final temperatures of A and B, then a)T a b b) T a >T b c) T a =T b d) none of these Tell me the answer, with the working. most probably someone would get the answer, so i may not have to tell you the working. i will let u know if someone is right.

A sphere A is placed on a smooth table. Another sphere B is suspended from a string which is attached to its centre. Both are identical in all respects. equal quantity of heat is supplied to both. all kind of heat losses are neglected and the string is perfectly insulating and does not expand or contract on heating. the string's diameter is negligible. if Ta and Tb are the final temperatures of A and B, then
a)Tb
b) Ta >Tb
c) Ta =Tb
d) none of these

Tell me the answer, with the working. most probably someone would get the answer, so i may not have to tell you the working. i will let u know if someone is right.

Grade:upto college level

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free