A massless divides a closed, thermally insulated cylinder into two equal parts. One part contains m = 28 grams of nitrogen at temperature T. At this temperature one-third of molecules are dissociated into atoms and the other part is evacuated. The piston is released and the gas fills the whole volume of the cylinder. Then the piston is slowly displaced back to its initial position. Calculate increase in internal energy of the gas. (neglect further dissociation of molecules during the process of motion.) ........please show the calculation also.

A massless divides a closed, thermally insulated cylinder into two equal parts. One part contains  m = 28 grams of nitrogen at temperature T. At this temperature one-third of molecules are dissociated into atoms and the other part is evacuated. The piston is released and the gas fills the whole volume of the cylinder. Then the piston is slowly displaced back to its initial position. Calculate increase in internal energy of the gas. (neglect further dissociation of molecules during the process of motion.)   ........please show the calculation also.

Grade:upto college level

1 Answers

dsdsds
14 Points
3 years ago
i dont show calculation. but i knew answer far this qeuestion. can i posted it? and sorry for my bed englis

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free