a constant electric current flows along a uniform wire with cross sectional radius "R" & heat conductivity coefficient "x" .a unit volume of wire generates a thermal power of "w". FIND the temperature distribution across the wire provided the steady- state temperature at the wire surface is equal to "T0".................................................... ........................................... .......................................................please give a detailed soln. so that i may be able to understand where i hav mistaken

a constant electric current flows along a uniform wire with cross sectional radius "R" & heat conductivity coefficient "x" .a unit volume of wire generates a thermal power of "w". FIND the temperature distribution across the wire provided the steady- state temperature at the wire surface is equal to "T0"....................................................

.......................................................please give a detailed soln. so that i may be able to understand where i hav mistaken

Grade:upto college level

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free