What is the approach to solve physical questions . I got many difficulties in solving questions ,I really don't understand what to do sir

What is the approach to solve physical questions . I got many difficulties in solving questions ,I really don't understand what to do sir 

Grade:11

1 Answers

Ram agrawal
37 Points
5 years ago
Hi, 
I'm Ram and I'm preparing for iit jee 
The first and foremost thing is formula if you know which formula to apply then u can do almost 80% questions (it's a fact , tried and tested ) . Yeah, u will have problem in remembering then, but if u practice questions it will no longer bother u . U will feel at the start of that there are two many formula( like in atomic structure) but when u go through 50-60 questions it will not be an issue . I recommend to make a formula diary for formula which will help u a lot . Also in class and while practicing questions try to write full formula and then proceed (u will see other students who are giving answer faster than u , but remember they are just giving answers and u are learning). 
I hope this will help u . If u like it just give a thumbs up it will appreciate me to answer more questions like this.
Thanku!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free