Sir,when we solve questions in the some basic concepts of chemistry chapter in chemistry we usually come across the question which requires us to form the chemical equations. The question provides us with one of the compound formed in the product but sometimes it`s hard to figure out the remaining products can you help me with this

Sir,when we solve questions in the some basic concepts of chemistry chapter in chemistry we usually come across the question which requires us to form the chemical equations. The question provides us with one of the compound formed in the product but sometimes it`s hard to figure out the remaining products can you help me with this

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear bhumika 
before starting besic concepts of chemistry , i recommened you to study redox reaction chapter first , beacuse thats the besics . 
frst of all u need to know the oxidising and reducing agents participating in the reaction , after that for balancing u need to add OH and h20 , that u need to check . 
rest of the compound , u will get in the question , 
IF YOU HAVE ANY PERTICULAR QUES , THEN LET ME KNOW 
REGARDS 
Vikas TU
14149 Points
7 years ago
In this matter of case I suggest U to have the basic and deep knowledge of the gases and compounds colors, odor and to remmebr some inorganic reactions.
Plus the main thing U would neet to consider is: Reagents.
U should have the knowledge of the Inorganic and organic reagents used in the reactio nand its uses and what it does and the mechanism.
All these informations would eventually help U to approach the suitable solutuon. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free