I scored 150 in Mains this year. Have taken a drop for IIT JEE 2019. One doubt is bothering me way too much. My CBSE Board percentage are really low. Just 80 percent. In PCM it’s worse p=75 C=75 and M=55 :( Though I am fulfilling the eligibility criteria for JEE but still I will give PCM improvement as this pathetic score undermines my abilities.Since NTA will be conductiing JEE M 2019 my doubt is that is there any chance they might alter the eligibility criteria itself? I shall be highly grateful if you respond to my query.Also I am quite confident of my preparation and hope to crack Advanced next year with a drastically better rank.

I scored 150 in Mains this year. Have taken a drop for IIT JEE 2019. One doubt is bothering me way too much. My CBSE Board percentage are really low. Just 80 percent. In PCM it’s worse p=75 C=75 and M=55 :( Though I am fulfilling the eligibility criteria for JEE but still I will give PCM improvement as this pathetic score undermines my abilities.Since NTA will be conductiing JEE M 2019 my doubt is that is there any chance they might alter the eligibility criteria itself?
I shall be highly grateful if you respond to my query.Also I am quite confident of my preparation and hope to crack Advanced next year with a drastically better rank.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Anish Singhal
askIITians Faculty 1192 Points
5 years ago
See it depends, you have to wait till they announce any further information about exam or eligibilty criteria, till then focus on your studies. All the Best.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free