How should i study the lesson Solutions CBSE CLass 12. I aint getting that lesson properly. Numericals are bit clear to me. Please tell me study plan and how to study and important topics.

How should i study the lesson Solutions CBSE CLass 12. I aint getting that lesson properly. Numericals are bit clear to me. Please tell me study plan and how to study and important topics.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shreyas 
I dnt think solution chap is that difficult . 
see, there u only need to remember the formula and 2-3 graphs , rest all are defination . 
and 1 of the common formula for colligative prop i am giving 
w2/m2 / w1/1000 
its the common one , its a kind of shrtcut , rest only u ahve to fomat it by putting  Tf in the case of freezing point and Tb in case of boiling point elevation . 
w2 – weight of solvent
w1 – wt of solute 
m2- molar mass of solvent . 
AND REST ALL ARE THEORY . 
IMP TOPICS FOR BOARD 
1- roults law 9 vvimp ) 
2- example and application of henry law ( perticularly scube diver case ) – vvimp 
3- colligative prop – defination and numericals are guarenteed in board ( specially boiling point elevation 
4- vant hoff factor – imp . ( small ques can come ) 
5- defination of azeotropes and non ideal and ideal sol. diffrence ( just read it once ) 
that much is sufficient for solution . 
this chap contains 8-9 marks in board . 
and study plan – frst for sure ncert , then move to all in one and do the cbse examination archeive section , u will be all clear with . 
ALL THE  BEST ,, 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free