Benzene and toluene form two ideal solutions A and B at 313 K. Solution A contains 4.0 mol of toluene and 1.0 mol of benzene. Solution B contains the same mass of toluene and benzene. Calculate the vapor pressure of each solution, knowing that the vapor pressures of benzene and toluene at 313 K are 160 mmHg and mmHg.Response: Pv (A) = 80 mmHg and Pv (B) = 114mmHg

Benzene and toluene form two ideal solutions A and B at 313 K. Solution A contains 4.0 mol of toluene and 1.0 mol of benzene. Solution B contains the same mass of toluene and benzene. Calculate the vapor pressure of each solution, knowing that the vapor pressures of benzene and toluene at 313 K are 160 mmHg and mmHg.Response: Pv (A) = 80 mmHg and Pv (B) = 114mmHg

Grade:6

4 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
6 years ago
Dear student

There is no question asked or attached.
Please recheck and post the question again.
I will be happy to help you.

Regards
Arun (askIITians forum expert)
Dirceu Reforco Escolar
25 Points
6 years ago
Benzene and toluene form two ideal solutions A and B at 313 K. Solution A contains 4.0 mol of toluene and 1.0 mol of benzene. Solution B contains the same mass of toluene and benzene. Calculate the vapor pressure of each solution, knowing that the vapor pressures of benzene and toluene at 313 K are 160 mmHg and mmHg.answer: Pv (A) = 80 mmHg and Pv (B) = 114mmHg

Dirceu Reforco Escolar
25 Points
6 years ago

I am posting the question correctly. But some error is occurringI do not know what's happening.Can anyone help me with this? 
Upendra Yadav
33 Points
6 years ago
Dear student

There is no question asked or attached.
Please recheck and post the question again.
I will be happy to help you.

Regards
upendra yadav

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free