Who have more Stability b/w tropylium cation v/s trityl cation and why

Who have more Stability b/w tropylium cation v/s trityl cation and why

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Unicorn
96 Points
2 years ago
Tropylium cation due to more number of resonating STR. I.e 7 and also conjugation of positive charges with pi bonds

Emily Sarah
36 Points
one year ago

Hi again, just wanted to say thanks for the love spell I wanted to give you a brief history of my marriage My husband left me for a younger woman and I was devastated. It was as if she had him under an evil spell, Gonzales turned against me overnight without any warning. It happened this year, I was desperate for him to return because we had built a lot together and it would break the kids hearts. I used every single spell casting website that I could find with no results. Then i saw a particular testimony about Dr. Unity and it really gave me hope because it was similar to my case. I contacted him and he explained everything to me on what i should do. He started working with me in April and as a result from all of his wonderful works, Gonzales is here right now beside me which is a dream come true. I’m so happy and privileged to have met Dr Unity. Thank you! If you have similar issues, kindly contact Dr. Unity and be rest assured to get help.
Here his contact.
WhatsApp him at: +2348055361568 ,
Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail. com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free