Which part should i solve from OP Tandon Organic chemistry for jee mains?

Which part should i solve from OP Tandon Organic chemistry for jee mains?

Grade:12

4 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ asish 
as far as the level of jee mains is concerned , then its not nessasary to solve o.p tandon . 
o.p tandon even not required for jee advanced as its level is bit higher than jee . 
so, for mains better frst start with ncert and then do the last 10 years mains paper , and if still u req practice , then go with ranjeet shahi organic chemistry book . 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
ALL THE BEST ..
Ashish Singh
29 Points
7 years ago
@umakantI am studying the theory part from op tandon and then solving himanshu pandey (level 1 for mains)is it okay?
DR STRANGE
212 Points
7 years ago
HI ASHISH,
yes you are going right! I have solved Himanshu Pandey its very good book for practice. I will suggest you to study theory from Ranjeet shaahi-Arihant Publications, theory is given in very simple language anyone can understand it. FOCUS on “reacton mechanism” chapter! if study it nicely understanding of all other chapters will become very much easy for you!
have a good day! :)
Sahabudin
56 Points
7 years ago
yes you are going right i have also solved op tondon for jee main it is very good  for theory part .
but i suggest you first solved ncrt books. if you are clear ncrt book then you have do any books very 
easly.
focus on reaction mechanism chapter and understand reactions this wil help in all the chaper.
all the best for your exam

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free