Sorry first of all , ther r two questions in the pic attached as both the questions are my doubt , ass i just want the answer of the question and the reason for it. FROM INORGANIC AND ORGANIC CHEM

Sorry first of all , ther r two questions in the pic attached as both the questions are  my doubt , ass i just want the answer of the question and the reason for it. FROM INORGANIC AND ORGANIC CHEM

Question Image
Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Aashna
125 Points
5 years ago
For the first question answer formic acid. You have to remember this.For second question answer with second option. For primary amine 1 carbon must be directly attached to nitrogenFor secondary amine 2 carbon must be directly attached to nitrogenAdd Tertiary amine three carbon must be directly attached to nitrogen
Rishav Kumar
7 Points
5 years ago
For the first question the 1st option is correct because in other options there will be +I effect due to the presence of alkyl group which will increase the negative charge density on oxygen atom of carboxyl group and hence release of H+ ion would be difficult so they will be less acidic. For second question 2nd option is correct because for primary amine, nitrogen must be attached to one carbon atom for secondary amine it must be attached to two carbon atoms and for tertiary amine it should be attached to 3 carbon atoms.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free