Please suggest me a book for organic chemistry as well as for physical

Please suggest me a book for organic chemistry as well as for physical

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Vishal pancham
13 Points
5 years ago
you can use NCERT books for organic chemistry. it is the best book as compair to other books
and to do in best marks in jee neet an all other exams and much more help full  in oue board exam and the language is so easy in ncert book i hope you got it my answer

Darsh patel
103 Points
5 years ago
may use the book of the renowned names in the field of organic chemistry,Solomon fryhle and snyder.A combined book of all the three scientist is available which is been written by MS chauhan...The best teacher at The IIT hub kota ... The above book is for theory and for question the organic chemistry by MS chauhan is perfect for JEE AdVANCE coaching and also for BITSAT..For physical chemistry use vipul mehta`s book from the publisher Wiley and for question use V k jaiswal as he is best teacher for physical chemistry in Kota...All the above books will be available on any online sites like Amazon ,flipkart,ribukjunction and are also available at all book stores as the book are renowned names in the field of preparation of jee.......Plz approve if you like the suggestion and plz dont disapprove my question🙏
Darsh patel
103 Points
5 years ago
Sorry for the before answer it`s not vk jaiswal but is Na avashti for physical chemistry..plz approve my answer

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free