Please sir answer Q.194.Option 3rd is the correct answer.I was asked this question before also but I get wrong answer of this question. It is from M.S Chouhan. Option 1 has 8alpha H 2nd have 3alpha H 3rd have 5alpha H 4th have 8alpha H.But 1st have resonance also so it have more stability and hence less heat of hydrogenation But4th have highest heat of hydrogenation despite havin 8 alpha H .How is this possible??I checked the answer twice it was correct ,so please explain this question correctly to me.

Please sir answer Q.194.Option 3rd is the correct answer.I was asked this question before also but I get wrong answer of this question. It is from M.S Chouhan. Option 1 has 8alpha H 2nd have 3alpha H 3rd have 5alpha H 4th have 8alpha H.But 1st have resonance also so it have more stability and hence less heat of hydrogenation But4th have highest heat of hydrogenation despite havin 8 alpha H .How is this possible??I checked the answer twice it was correct ,so please explain this question correctly to me.

Question Image
Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

aadil khan
askIITians Faculty 49 Points
5 years ago
HI

Be clear in what you ask.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free