In this forum some guys copy the formal / first given answer by someone and then paste it as their own to the same questions. To earn points I observed this in my case. Someone copied my answer and paste it to the same question after a day. This is totally wrong.

In this forum some guys copy the formal / first given answer by someone and then paste it as their own to the same questions. To earn points I observed this in my case. Someone copied my answer and paste it to the same question after a day. This is totally wrong.

Grade:

3 Answers

Amit
405 Points
6 years ago
It is true... I found the same thing happened with with me too about 5-6 days ago... I found the same answer posted in another post in which the question was almost similar.
Sahaj
17 Points
6 years ago
Dont worry. Forum People dont give reward for such copied answers when user places point redemption request. In fact, they impose penalty on same by deducting double the points value and hence user gets less amount of gift voucher. askIITians Forum people are very good in this
Varon
510 Points
6 years ago
Please dont worry there are expert people who are there in the askiitians wont give any points for the same answers/copied answers and if they do it again they will deduct the 3 points as poer the forum policy
I dont know what they will get by doing these things
ALL THE BEST

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free